With intelligent apps and the creation of new on-line rental services, you can almost come on a ski holiday in La Plagne with just your toothbrush and underwear! You can check in quite serenely, forgetting such things as “hanging around” and “stress” and the icing on the cake is that you won’t need to take your credit card or wallet everywhere with you anymore, because you can pay “contactless” for your purchases in resort, using just your ski pass!
PLAGNE ACCESSA new-generation client experience that is unique in a ski resort
Our innovative payment and loyalty system, Plagne Access, allows users who have downloaded the app to pay for their activities and purchases from our partner retailers just by scanning their ski pass! With this easy, flexible and transparent new system, La Plagne has become the first mountain resort to develop this cashless, contactless technology throughout the resort, in collaboration with PayinTech.
– Download the app from our Yuge app
– Link your bank card and your family’s ski passes on your smartphone
– Enjoy contactless payment and benefit from exclusive deals and personalised offers and information for the whole family
– You manage your account in real time (control of spending limits)
Plus points of Plagne Access
– Can be used in both summer and winter
– Ultra-secure operation: transactions are managed by Ingenico, a world leader in payment system solutions
– No advance loading
* with partner retailers
Skiing in “smart” mode
New this winter: a magic tool that allows you to create a unique personalised video of your holiday. It takes less than 3 minutes on YUGE to create your video, download it and share it on social media.
This autodidactic app assists skiers (and non-skiers) throughout their holiday in the resorts of the Paradiski® area, with its personalised and contextualised advice. More than 440 000 Yugeurs are already convinced!
– informs you: real time snow conditions, webcams, lift queues, weather conditions and forecasts
– guides you: interactive maps of the ski area and shuttle bus routes, geolocation of your position, where your friends and kids are, where to find services and activities that interest you in the resort
– advises you: route recommendations adapted to your level, identification of nearby points of interest
– tracks your performance and challenges you: activity tracking (km, altitude difference…), suggested challenges to win virtual badges, classifications between friends or the Yuge community
– saves you time: you can purchase and recharge your ski pass directly using the app
– creates memories: photo spots, selfies on chairlifts, personalised video at the end of your stay
Top 3 most-used functions:
LIGHTER CASES / LESS WAITING
In a click, you can lighten your cases and save buying skiwear and equipment that you won’t use very often. It is also the ideal way to ensure you always have the right size and the most fashionable outfit.
There are now new clothing, accessory and ski equipment rental services on offer! Several ranges for adults and children are available according to your style, ski level, preferred activity and budget. This practical and easy service can be reserved on line and the items are delivered to your home!
Since last winter: rental of complete ski outfits (jacket, pants, goggles and gloves) for adults and children aged 8 and over, from 13.30€/day for children and 16.50€/day for adults.
Partner brands: Roxy, Quiksilver, Poivre Blanc, Salomon, Fusalp, Peak Performance
New! OXYGENE has really got it all!
Aside from their weekly clothing rental package costing from 59€ for children and 89€ for adults (jacket and pants), Oxygène is taking it even further with its new all-inclusive beginners’ package from 426€ that includes the rental of a full outfit with gloves and neck warmer, ski equipment, ski lessons and ski pass.
Partner brands: Scott, Dare2b and its haute couture collection, Volcom and Legowear for kids.